Here’s an update on my travel list. In June I was able to cross of 2 adventures. 26 to go.
Visit Pompeii, Italy & the Naples National Archaeological Museum that houses many of the Pompeiian artifacts.
Go diving in the Great Barrier Reef.
3) Go skydiving over the Great Narrier Reef in New Zealand.
4) Drink a pint of Guiness with my Mother in Ireland.
5) Get a tattoo in a foreign country/ tattoo done in traditional Thai style.
6) Spend a month in Bali.
7) Visit India in March to participate in the Holi: Festival of Colors.
8) Take a road trip through the United States.
9) Swim with dolphins.
10) Go sledding with huskies in Alaska.
11) See an elephant in its natural habitat.
12) Spend a week exploring the Amazon Rainforest.
13) Attend all the Halloween events I possibly can in Salem, Massachusetts during the last week of October.
14) Explore Chateu Versilles with Sofia Coppola’s imagination.
15) Sleep under the Northern Lights at the Kaksluttanen Igloo Village in Saariselka, Finland.
16) Trek through Antelope Canyon.
17) Eat an embarrassingly amount of macaroons in a little Parisian Cafe.
18) Watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade from the sidelines.
19) Drink hot chocolate at Serendipity 3 NYC.
20) Have a romantic fling in a foreign country.
21) Spend a week doing absolutely nothing in Santorini, Greece.
22) Hike the Stampede Trail in Alaska to reach the Magic Bus.
23) Attend Oktoberfest 2013 in Dublin.
24) Watch the Highland Games/ Braemar Gathering in Aberdeenshire, Scottland.
25) Learn how to speak another language fluently from first hand experience with natives.
26) Watch an AFL game from the stands. Will be rooting for the Queensland Reds.
Take a food tour… somewhere… anywhere.
29) Write a book in year 29.